Sunday, July 19, 2015

Long time, no post.

Sorry folks....had to have some surgery.
Feeling better now...in THAT part of the body.

But forget my spine.

For those of you who don't know what scoliosis is, let me give you a quick lesson.

It's rare in men, and is basically rotting and curvature of the spine. Usually in the lower lumbar area, it can be so bad in women, they look, quite literally, like hunchbacks. I always say a prayer when I see those women, walking to church.

On woman I saw frequently, walking to church, had some spinal problem so horrifying, her chin was ALWAYS on her sternum.

On the left is an x-ray of a relatively perfect, textbook spine.

On the right is an x-ray of my spine, from the thoracic (rib cage) area, to the general area where the sacral (tailbone) just about begins.





No comments: