Thursday, January 06, 2011

The Vault | Syracuse University 1978 - 1982
Fall 1979 – KNOCK ON WOOD


Ahh. Yep, that's me in all my feathered-hair glory, with my friend Ang, approximately Fall 1979, in front of Sadler Dorm at Syracuse University, with the soon-to-be-demolished Archbold Stadium in the upper left corner of the photo.

God. We LOVED Amii Stewart's KNOCK ON WOOD. Perhaps a little too much!

Photo courtesy Ro Fecanin, my "time-out" partner in crime!

UPDATE!!!

From the artist, a more complete picture of the entire "lifestyle" of 1979:

Rosemary Fecanin DePinto commented on your photo.

Rosemary wrote:
"Punish the parquet, wore off the varnish!! That's why I did this creation in my design class so that I would have a lasting memory of that year! And I may add that it still adorns my mother's sun porch a monument to a lost era!"


How could we have ever loved a song like that too much?!! Can still see you racing down the hallway when you bought the BIG vinyl! – Ro Fecanin DePinto

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

OpenID Rosemary said...

How could we have ever loved a song like that too much?!! Can still see you racing down the hallway when you bought the BIG vinyl!

Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 12:15:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home