Friday, January 08, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine.
The Year in Pictures. SFW!!!


I don't usually post something for merely prurient interest (LIAR!), but I must say at some point something led me to SquareHippies.com, and I immediately signed up for the daily postings. Yes, I read Playboy for the articles, but I gotta tell you: you just might be into the photos at SquareHippies.com (NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!) but it's the author's hysterically acerbic comments that have me coming back for more.

I mean, when you can make a web-celeb out of a guy taking a photo of himself in a mirror with an iPhone, well, I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing (did Preston win?)

So, here's a shameless plug for someone else's blog. They are funny, they are hysterical, they certainly have a command of the English language, and they are damn fine photo-editors, if you ask me! So wander over to SquareHippies, and see if you laugh as much as I do.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AnnettSSours said...

一起加油吧..................................................

Friday, January 8, 2010 at 3:21:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home