Monday, November 23, 2009

This Day in History|1991
Freddie Mercury's Last Press Release



Following the enormous conjecture in the press over the last two weeks, I wish to confirm that I have been tested HIV positive and have AIDS. I felt it correct to keep this information private to date to protect the privacy of those around me. However, the time has come now for my friends and fans around the world to know the truth and I hope that everyone will join with me, my doctors, and all those worldwide in the fight against this terrible disease. My privacy has always been very special to me and I am famous for my lack of interviews.

Please understand this policy will continue.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Betta-Splendens said...

R.I.P. FREDDIE, your legacy will live on forever!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:15:00 AM EST  
Blogger Selvan Muruvan said...

Freddie, u r the Queen of the stage! Ur legend lives on!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 1:04:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wherever you are please know that you are loved by millions of people around the world.

Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 9:57:00 PM EST  
Blogger B.man said...

There will never be another. Freddie Mercury is to Queen and music what Jonathan Frid is to Dark Shadows and vampires.

Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:53:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Ajay ajay said...

Jim hutton will go to hell.he didnt tell freddie about being hiv+.

Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 12:47:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home