Saturday, July 26, 2008

Milestone!


I wish I knew exactly what day I added the blog patrol widget which keeps track of the unique visitors to this site...I added the map and a few other statistical widgets that same week, never really thinking much about it.

But even if I knew 1% of the people – IP addresses that visit this site, that'd still be 200 IP addresses.

And I'm not linked to anybody else's site (like Jockohomo or TUBE) and I don't have any sponsors.

So woo-hoo for me!

Only two people know exactly why this blog was started.
And I ain't talkin', and neither is...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Musicman195959 said...

Your stat widgets are awesome. I really like your revolving earth widget. It really rocks. Congratulations on your blog.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 1:12:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home