Friday, May 02, 2008

Why I teach.
Jessica v Picasso

So Jessica wanders into class with this kid and his guitar. She then selected this blue paper roll for her background.

All of a sudden, I turned into a maniac, ran to the computer and Googled you-know-who's version of you-know-what.

It was a learning experience which I never could have planned, and if you ask me, she captured a brilliant moment.

What I really like is that it's hanging on its own pillar at the Student Art Show...

And to think: I don't even like Picasso, OR his blue period...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BERNARD! WHY DONT YOU HAVE ANY OF MY PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG?!?!?!

-Courtney (your OTHER favorite student)

Friday, May 2, 2008 at 6:18:00 PM EDT  
Blogger jeffrey said...

BERNARD!!! i love you man, thank you so much for putting me on your profile, wait till i get famous you can be the first to believe i was beautiful beyond talented, i tried adding you on myspace, well c how that goes, until next time,

Art above life

Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 2:38:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home