Saturday, June 09, 2007

WTF?
Let me repeat myself.

AREN'T WE AT WAR?
Aren't our men and women shedding their blood for our freedom?
Even if the "cause" is rather muddy at this time,
they are still dying for us. All of us.

Does that REALLY include pH?
Even I'm over all this, rather shocked, indeed.

I just woke up, really.
I went to sleep thinking "it's only a movie, it's only a movie, it's only a movie..."
I thought all this news coverage would be over.
The nightmare over.


But no.
They're still dying.

And the litmus test of America?
No.

So much for the pH balance.

Next up?
Larry BLing.
It would really be great if no one "important" sat for him.

What? Am I kidding myself?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Less Flower Power.

More Fire Power.

Saturday, June 9, 2007 at 9:58:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home