Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm gonna ring someone's neck...




Apparently someone knows who I am,
and whom ever it is knows I can't stand a "anonymous" package.
AND they know this 47 y/o white boy loves disco,
and they are in and around Marlbough, CT.

So far the tunes are hotter than hot.
Diana Ross, Donna Summer...

And I'm sure it's going to get much better.

Mil gracias,
and PLEASE send me an email or comment on this blog entry.

Oh, I forgot:
I don't even know the handwriting,
which you know kills me.

This'll be my Memorial Day soundtrack.

And you know I'm pissing my pants,
and "not knowing" is killing me.

Mil gracias.

This is a great kharma thing

And did you know I can dance the wood off the floor to this one....

Damn.

Thanks.

PS. Back in the day, this was the shit. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

BUT could you keep up with me on the dance floor?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy them.....I'll send more to you soon!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 11:03:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home