Friday, February 02, 2007

Knowing Biblically
11th Commandment

Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbour.

Yes.

And I have decided to use my First Amendment "right to freedom of speech" by telling my story of what happened when my neighbors bore false witness against me, for the most heinous of crimes, just because I was gay. And the subsequent fighting with City Hall to be made whole (there was a nasty search and seizure executed...)

Check back for details as I need to close this book, but have more important things to attend to...all of which require my standing and moving around.

Later...

Shadow?
No shadow?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous fatz said...

So I thought this was over, the police found nothing. Did they fuck up your computers?

Saturday, February 3, 2007 at 12:40:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home