Saturday, November 18, 2006

Rant|Gibbs College

Nice.
Graduation was Thursday night,
and there were probably a significant number of students
that I not only taught, but probably bent over backwards to help,
at my physical, emotional, and financial expense.

Now, frequent readers of this blog,
and those in the know,
know I resigned.

Because I wouldn't pass people who weren't passing.
Because I wouldn't forge attendance records.
Because I wouldn't falsify internships.

Seems inviting me to the graduation would have been akin
to letting an atomic bomb in the building.

What?
I was going to go as Jack O'Lantern?

Oh. And they are offering medical billing now.
Nice.

I once waited, without knowing, fourteen years
for the kharma kickback to right a very wrong.

It works.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Outrageously strong allegations in paragraph three.

So, who specifically asked you to pass failing students, forge attendance records, and falsify internships? And, how often did this person/these people ask you to do these things?

Saturday, November 18, 2006 at 7:48:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home