Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pet Shop Boys


I saw their first show ever in the US (Miami) and the first show of their second tour (also in Miami) and both were brilliant. Come to think of it, I wore a skirt to the first show and the roadies whistled at me, and Kirk thought I was all the rage. Then again, he had a date. And the first night was cancelled thirty minutes to showtime.
Jesus and I went to the second show. I'm sure we had boatloads of sushi afterwards.

Can't say who's going this time, but I can name the people who aren't going. And we probably will have boatloads of sushi this time around.

Pretty much I have my eye on someone at the moment...
but I won't be saying "I'm with stupid."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Monday, August 7, 2006 at 2:48:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Friday, August 11, 2006 at 4:09:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 at 10:55:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home