Monday, July 24, 2006

Just Hold On|More Texas!


Find Red Book at all costs. Actually, this phenom from
Scotland can be found for as little as $12 + shipping,
unless you shop in Russia.

Just hold on, though.
This song ROCKS.

Artist: Texas
Album: Red Book
Year: 2005
Title: Just Hold On

Funny how I'm on myself with you
Than I ever knew
If I see that its eleven I'll say its seven
to spend more time with you

So here you know what I'm saying
To you this evening
Think it through
You thought I was your best friend
There to your defence
I reach for someone new

Hold on, hold on, hold on to what we have
Yesterday is gone and the night is long
We'll hold on to what we have

Even though I've been with someone else
I'm so happy when I'm with you
And here we are again on some lost weekend
Yeh we are one or two

So here you know what I'm saying
To you this evening
Think it through
You thought I was your best friend
There to your defence
I know that I had you

Hold on, hold on, hold on to what we have
Yesterday is gone and the night is long
We'll hold on to what we have

Nothing leaves your mind but breaks your heart
But we both knew this from the start
I could mend your life, or ease your pain

Hold on, hold on, hold on to what we have
Yesterday is gone and the night is long
We'll hold on to what we have
Hold on, hold on, hold on to what we have
Yesterday is gone and the night is long
We'll hold on to what we have
Hold on to what we have
Hold on, hold on

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Thursday, August 3, 2006 at 6:59:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Wednesday, August 9, 2006 at 6:19:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 9:47:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 at 8:13:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home