Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Descent?


OK. So the studio that brought us SAW and HOSTEL,
and is previewing SAW III (brilliant poster graphics!),
is descending upon us everywhere on August 4th.

Fuck, I'm such a lame-o for not knowing the original photograph.
I thought it was Man Ray, then Steiglitz or Steichen,
but I haven't researched it, and it's a tough one to research.
-5 on the credibility factor for being stumped on one I should know.
Who's screaming now?

Love the graphics on this one too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Tuesday, August 8, 2006 at 10:21:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Saturday, August 12, 2006 at 1:16:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Thursday, August 17, 2006 at 6:50:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home