Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Purple Heart


I didn't really know the particulars behind "The Purple Heart" so I thought I'd read up on it. Odd, that a grenade or a shell can go off right next to you, and if you somehow end up with a blown-out eardrum, or shatter your leg because you PERHAPS took cover, or were thrown into a bunker, you're ineligible.


Then again, it appears everything has a price.
In this instance, it's somewhere around $40.
I know there's a sick Visa ad here somewhere.
One (1) Purple Heart = $40+shipping.
Life = priceless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006 at 3:49:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 11:05:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home