Sunday, May 28, 2006

Homelessness Is Not the Stuff of a Reality Show
Chris Gardner. Wow.
Nothing makes me happier than someone
who bottoms out, and rises up.
And, if my reading is accurate,
there was no cocaine binge, no bottle-livin',
and I didn't hear a peep of the "woe is me" bullshit.
OK. So maybe I can't relate to buying Michael Jordan's car,
or even having a luxury condo in Trump Towers.
Fine. IT MAKES HIM HAPPY.
But DAMN! the man has a box of dirt from Nelson Mandela's yard.
Rise up!


This is now on my "must-read" list:
The Pursuit of Happyness
By Chris Gardner with Quincy Troupe
Amistad/HarperCollins; ISBN: 0-06-074486-3

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Tuesday, July 4, 2006 at 10:01:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Friday, July 21, 2006 at 3:49:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 11:05:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home