Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Elliott Yamin


I'm definitely not part of the AI machine in that I only watched because they performed Queen tunes this season. Now that they're doing a full-court press on who won and who didn't, I thought I'd post my vote. I don't know why, but for the "chosen one" and the runner-up, I'm smelling a "Richard Hatch" moment somewhere in the next five. I don't think these reality shows are terribly healthy, for the participant or the viewer. As a matter of fact, I'd like to know the hospitalization|nervous breakdown rate for those who don't make it, and can't handle the rejection. Daresay it's high?

The only place "success" comes before "work" is in the dictionary. I'm not going to touch "fame" and "fortune" at all.

"I'm an underdog, I'm viewed as a kid who came from nowhere. People know that I've beaten a few odds here and there and I think people can identify with that. It's real. It's who I genuinely am. It's me." Elliot Yamin, as quoted in USA Today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Tuesday, July 4, 2006 at 10:00:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006 at 3:49:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 11:05:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home