Sunday, May 28, 2006

Archives|JStrickland

This is NOT your typical Photoshop I class!
I don't know what was better about this:
my Texas-big hair, with the equally big Armanis
(and I thought I was cool?)
the typo (which kinda killed me, but made me laugh like hell!),
the clown suit, and the clown nose, which I still have,
the fight with Ernesto to get the makeup on,
the fact that NO ONE saw me, but my class,
the fact that the school's WebSense filter prevented me from showing
David LaChapelle's work,
the "stories" I've heard from Paul and whatshisname in Stamford
about LaChapelle "back in the day",
or just showing RIZE.
And now knowing that Miss Prissy is one of Madonna's lead dancers...
Teaching.
I'm certainly NOT in it for the money, honey!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious!! Explain :)

Sunday, May 28, 2006 at 10:29:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Sunday, June 11, 2006 at 9:24:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006 at 3:49:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 11:05:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home